Väderstad selects Jeeves ERP for rapid growth
Having seen sales quintuple over the course of a decade, Väderstad needed to reassess its business processes and acquire a modern, flexible, fully-integrated ERP system, capable of supporting the company’s projected growth across 12 international markets.
RAPID GROWTH CALLS FOR A NEW ERP
ADDRESSING ORGANIZATIONAL DEMANDS
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
Easy upgrades despite rigid quality controls
Faced with rapid growth, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum sought an ERP system that could manage its fast-paced expansion. In Jeeves ERP, the company has reliable support for its daily operations.
JEEVES ERP IS A PART OF EXPANSION
SIMPLE AND FAST UPGRADES
- A project plan is drawn up and tentative launch date set.
- In parallel with the current version, the new release is installed on a test platform. This takes 1-2 days with some consultancy support.
- The system administrator runs through the main flows, such as finance, logistics, and manufacturing, to review the changes in the new version. This takes 4-5 days without the help of consultants. At the same time, process owners run short tests, taking one day each. Once the flow tests of new procedures are completed, the final launch date is set.
- The launch is done over a weekend and requires one day of consulting support. The master data is verified, and triggers and procedures are checked to be fully functional after launch. Afterwards, the new version is finally launched in the operating environment.
- When the launch is complete, all the project and system documentation is updated.
DS Smith Packaging
DS Smith Packaging heightens service with Jeeves ERP
DS Smith Packaging abandoned its in-house developed ERP system after realizing its shortcomings. The decision to implement Jeeves ERP made DS Smith Packaging a more competitive company, with increased information management efficiency and heightened customer service levels.
INTEGRATING EMPLOYEES WITH OPERATIONS
OPERATIONS SUPPORT IN SEVERAL AREAS
CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER
PIAB chooses Jeeves ERP to support growth
PIAB is a power user of Jeeves ERP, making use of all the system’s application areas. As the company has grown internationally with resellers in various countries, the Jeeves ERP solution has been the key to successful integrations.
HIGH DEMANDS ON ADAPTABILITY
HIGH FUNCTIONALITY, BUT STILL SIMPLE
EFFICIENT SUPPORT FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS
BUYING INTO THE TECHNOLOGY
Taking command with the Jeeves ERP system
The unique Jeeves ERP solution returns reduced costs, greater control, lower risk, and better decision support for management.
The BUSINESS SYSTEM IS THE BACKBONE
CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
MEETING REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
UPGRADING AND DECISION SUPPORT
Consolidating Scandinavian administration
Seeking to attain greater efficacy in administering its business flows, Constructor Sverige AB, a Swedish provider of warehousing, storage, archiving and logistics solutions, selected Jeeves as its new ERP system.
Jeeves ERP helps Bufab cover the globe
Bufab has used Jeeves ERP for almost 10 years. Today, Jeeves is used in 22 of its 33 companies, and Bufab plans to implement the ERP system in more companies as the organization grows.
INTEGRATED FOR HEIGHTENED EFFICIENCY
STANDARDIZED MODEL FOR FAST IMPLEMENTATION
Jeeves ERP holds the reins for Bodycote
Through the Jeeves ERP system, the engineering company, Bodycote, has achieved the perfect balance between functionality and adaptability.
ERP SYSTEM FOR EVERYONE
Jeeves ERP: One of Alfa Laval’s global systems
Alfa Laval has designated Jeeves ERP as its dominant production system, making it the backbone of the group’s manufacturing process, with the system handling purchasing, logistics, and production.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
RAPID PACE OF UPGRADES
CUSTOMIZATION TO MANAGE WAREHOUSE PICKING
German Breakthrough for Jeeves
The deal was made through the collaboration of two Jeeves I