Full traceability from production to customers worldwide
Support for fully auditable custom workflows, while maintaining the ability to upgrade to the latest versions of software without hassle or interruption were two significant factors that led Vitrolife AB to Jeeves ERP.
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
Easy upgrades despite rigid quality controls
Faced with rapid growth, Swedish Orphan Biovitrum sought an ERP system that could manage its fast-paced expansion. In Jeeves ERP, the company has reliable support for its daily operations.
JEEVES ERP IS A PART OF EXPANSION
SIMPLE AND FAST UPGRADES
- A project plan is drawn up and tentative launch date set.
- In parallel with the current version, the new release is installed on a test platform. This takes 1-2 days with some consultancy support.
- The system administrator runs through the main flows, such as finance, logistics, and manufacturing, to review the changes in the new version. This takes 4-5 days without the help of consultants. At the same time, process owners run short tests, taking one day each. Once the flow tests of new procedures are completed, the final launch date is set.
- The launch is done over a weekend and requires one day of consulting support. The master data is verified, and triggers and procedures are checked to be fully functional after launch. Afterwards, the new version is finally launched in the operating environment.
- When the launch is complete, all the project and system documentation is updated.
DS Smith Packaging
DS Smith Packaging heightens service with Jeeves ERP
DS Smith Packaging abandoned its in-house developed ERP system after realizing its shortcomings. The decision to implement Jeeves ERP made DS Smith Packaging a more competitive company, with increased information management efficiency and heightened customer service levels.
INTEGRATING EMPLOYEES WITH OPERATIONS
OPERATIONS SUPPORT IN SEVERAL AREAS
CLOSE TO THE CUSTOMER
Pictura says upgrading Jeeves ERP is ‘no big deal’
Pictura, Scandinavia’s largest supplier of greeting cards to retailers, invested in Jeeves ERP in 1997. Since then, Pictura has had complete control over its enormous sales volumes, which required nothing less than a robust, smoothly functioning ERP system.
DESIRE TO KEEP UP WITH DEVELOPMENTS
THE TYPICAL UPGRADE PROCESS
- First, meetings are held to review new functionality and determine which processes will be affected.
- Next, a decision is made on whether or not to upgrade, when, and who will be involved. Usually, a few “super users” are appointed who, in turn, teach their closest colleagues about the new version.
- In parallel with these preparations, Pictura’s customizations are analyzed, in order to determine which ones should be reduced or deleted.
- The new version is installed in a test environment. For 2–3 days, the application database and the change database containing Pictura’s unique settings are upgraded.
- During the test period that follows, it has to be ensured that the main flows in order taking, delivery, price estimates, and EDI transactions work as intended. These tasks take about 2-3 weeks to complete.
- Finally, commissioning is often done over a weekend. On Monday, the old version is shut down and, during the following week, some adjustments are made to the production system, such as user profiles.
PIAB chooses Jeeves ERP to support growth
PIAB is a power user of Jeeves ERP, making use of all the system’s application areas. As the company has grown internationally with resellers in various countries, the Jeeves ERP solution has been the key to successful integrations.
HIGH DEMANDS ON ADAPTABILITY
HIGH FUNCTIONALITY, BUT STILL SIMPLE
EFFICIENT SUPPORT FOR GLOBAL BUSINESS
BUYING INTO THE TECHNOLOGY
Jeeves ERP helps Bufab cover the globe
Bufab has used Jeeves ERP for almost 10 years. Today, Jeeves is used in 22 of its 33 companies, and Bufab plans to implement the ERP system in more companies as the organization grows.
INTEGRATED FOR HEIGHTENED EFFICIENCY
STANDARDIZED MODEL FOR FAST IMPLEMENTATION
Jeeves ERP holds the reins for Bodycote
Through the Jeeves ERP system, the engineering company, Bodycote, has achieved the perfect balance between functionality and adaptability.
ERP SYSTEM FOR EVERYONE
Jeeves ERP: One of Alfa Laval’s global systems
Alfa Laval has designated Jeeves ERP as its dominant production system, making it the backbone of the group’s manufacturing process, with the system handling purchasing, logistics, and production.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
RAPID PACE OF UPGRADES
CUSTOMIZATION TO MANAGE WAREHOUSE PICKING
Raphael d’Halluin, Managing Director, France
As Managing Director, France, Raphael d’Halluin is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of the company’s operations in France, including sales, marketing and services. Raphael began his partnership with Jeeves in May 2005 when, upon founding his own venture company and through a joint venture with Jeeves Information Systems AB, he established Jeeves France and introduced the Jeeves product to the French market. In June 2009, following four years of solid results, Jeeves Information Systems acquired Jeeves France, with Raphael continuing as managing director.
Raphael kicked off his career as a Sage ERP Solutions sales representative. He advanced to the position of sales manager at Navision, where he was instrumental in the set up and development of the company’s French subsidiary. After Navision was acquired by Microsoft and became part of the Microsoft Business Solutions division in 2002, Raphael was responsible for developing the sales and partner channels and extending brand name awareness of the Dynamics AX product line, one of Microsoft’s ERP systems that has been rebranded as Microsoft Dynamics. Raphael left Microsoft in 2005 to launch his venture company.
Raphael studied economics at a Business School in Paris and holds a masters degree in economics and innovation from Maastricht University and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
Last Update: December 2013
The Jeeves web site uses both free and commercial tools, including but not limited to Act On, Prospect Eye and Google Analytics, to collect visitor data and analyze traffic on our site. This information helps us understand customer interests and helps us improve our website.
When you visit our site, a short text file called a cookie is downloaded to your computer. A cookie is used to store small amounts of information, such as your IP address, the URL you came from, the pages you view, the amount of time you spent on each page, or your browser/OS. This information is collected for traffic and behavior analysis only. The cookie file does not contain personal information, although our tools can sometimes extract demographic information from your IP address, including your geographic location, age, gender or company name.
By browsing our web site, you agree to allow the employees of Jeeves AB to monitor and assess your behavior on the site. Certain behaviors, such as the length of time spent on the site and/or the number of pages visited, may prompt a Jeeves sales representative to try to contact you or someone at your company to see if you need more information about Jeeves products and services.
Jeeves does not sell, give, or trade the statistics we store to any 3rd parties for data-mining or marketing purposes. As mentioned previously, we use this information to improve the effectiveness of our web site, as well as understand our customers’ needs and identify active buyers in our target market.
The Jeeves web site offers many assets, such as whitepapers, brochures, datasheets, and videos, to its visitors. In order to access many of these resources, the Jeeves web site requires that you complete a form. These forms directly collect some personal information, including your name, phone number and/or email address. By filling out a form, you are agreeing to be contacted by a Jeeves sales representative who will further investigate how he or she can help you learn more about Jeeves products and services, or the topic you are researching. You also are agreeing, based on the level of interest indicated by your behavior, to be added to our secure CRM database of contacts and companies. Contacts and companies in our CRM database may receive regular marketing communications and campaigns from Jeeves, primarily via email. Jeeves is the sole administrator of this information; we do not share, sell or give it to any third parties for further marketing purposes.
To be removed from our solicitations, you many unsubscribe from our email campaigns by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button in the footer of any email. You may also contact us at any time to request that your contact information be marked as “Do Not Solicit” in our CRM database.
Jeeves Information Systems AB
World Trade Center
Kungsbron 1 /
Sektion F - Plan 8
101 38 STOCKHOLM
+46 8 587 099 00